Wednesday, May 6, 2009

Ugh, Let's Try That Again

I finally opened my YUDU today (I know -FINALLY) and realized that the Proof of Purchase had been sliced out. I freaked out and immediately called the store I purchased it from. I was worried that I would either have a problem A) Returning it or B) Claiming my rebate.

It turns out that someone bought my YUDU, cut out the UPC and returned it - unbeknown to the store (Not Cool!). The manager I spoke to was extremely nice an told me I wouldn't have a problem - he would help me either way.

So how did the Mother's Day cards come out? I'll just wait to show you the 2nd or 3rd print run. I spent my day watching the tutorials, attempting the steps, wondering what I did wrong, rinsing and repeat. I have no idea how black ink ended up where it did - in the kitchen, on the floor, my phone and on my elbow (that I know of so far). Luckily, the ink is easy to clean up.

Fiance was looking at the contraption trying to figure out how it worked. Honey, I'll explain it to you once I figure it out.

Mother's Day cards will be slightly late this year. I'll make sure to note that they are home-made. Hopefully, my mom and future mother-in-law will be so distracted by how cute they are and how hard I worked to realize how late they arrived (I hope). I might start next year's Mother's Day cards this week - just to be safe.

Saludos!

Miss Cafe

0 comments:

Post a Comment