Wednesday, May 6, 2009

Yu can Du it !

My poor YUDU has been sitting in its box for over a month now. Mainly because I am scared to open it. You see, I have buyer's remorse... (don't worry fiance, I am keeping you.) I am worried that if I open it, I am going to want to return it - and I'll have to succumb to a store credit.

I purchased a YUDU with intentions of making our wedding invitations. When I started researching invites a few weeks ago, I realized that many brides design and print their own - giving it that personalized touch. Now, that, sounded like a fantastic idea. Some used their home printer, some used rubber stamps and some mentioned a YUDU. I am a DIYer, but wasn't sure if I wanted to challenge myself to design and manufacture my invites - it was tempting though. After a few seconds of contemplating, I told fiance I was going to buy a YUDU.

Here is my YUDU on April 3rd, 2009, the day I bought it.



And here it is today.



The sad thing is that it's been in the exact same spot since I bought it. I vacuum around it, stack stuff on top of it, bump into it. I keep telling myself I need to make a decision. Well, according to the receipt, the store has a 60-day return policy... and I have 26 days left to commit.

But today, I decided to take the chance and open it for my first project - Mother's Day cards. Depending on the outcome, I'll decide whether or not to print my own wedding invitations with the YUDU.

Stay tuned for the tutorial and results.

Saludos!

Miss Cafe

0 comments:

Post a Comment