Friday, May 15, 2009

Girlfriends Getaway

My amazing bridesmaids - aka the loves of my life (sorry Mr. Techy) - are planning a long weekend getaway for us before I become Mrs. Techy!

The bridal party consists of my sister (maid of honor) and 4 bridesmaids. Unfortunately, in the past 4 years, many of the girls have relocated and no longer live in my hometown. I don't expect them to travel for the bachelorette party, bridal shower, etc. It's expensive and they don't have the vacation days. So, we decided have our own little bridesmaids' getaway. Unfortunately, two can not make it, but they'll be there in spirit.

With that said - Napa, here we come!


Listen to this:

“Girlfriends' Getaway” Napa Valley Vacation Package

Indulge in a girlfriends' getaway, Napa style! Jumpstart the festivities with indulgent wine tasting experiences at a few of the area's finest wineries. Afterward, rejuvenate your body and friendship simultaneously with a massage and facial for two at Amadeus Spa. A gourmet evening plus breakfast daily will put the final delicious touches on your stay. The perfect way to celebrate “just the girls,” this Napa Valley hotel deal includes:

Concierge Level room for two, with breakfast served daily
Wine Tasting for Two at Napa Valley's Finest Wineries
Amadeus Vineyard Spa Package for Two, includes:
50 minute spa massages
European Spa Facials
Evening Turndown Service
Evening Appetizers, Wine & Dessert offered in the Concierge Lounge

http://www.napavalleymarriott.com/accommodations/

I'm very excited. We are aiming for early August. Mind you, I've never been to California because I am worried err petrified, about earthquakes - I know the odds are low, but I just can't help it. But, I figured the wine will help ease the nerves - at least that's what I'm telling myself.

How about you, are you doing anything extra special with your Maids?

Saludos!

Miss Cafe

1 comment:

  1. That sounds like so much fun! We're planning a bachelorette night in Vegas before the wedding. It changes everything when people are all over the country! Sometimes I wish we could do the traditional bridal shower thing.

    ReplyDelete