Wednesday, May 6, 2009

Saludos

I haven't told my fiance yet, but I am now a blogger.

You see, every day or two I (graciously) pout around the apartment complaining that there is nothing to do, or that everyone is busy doing who knows what, and whine about not losing weight (even though I have a number of excuses for not going to the gym). Yesterday, was one of those days. I don't know if it was the ginormous rain cloud hovering over the city or I finally got bored of watching the Law & Order marathon, but I was having one of my "there must be more to this" attacks. Bless fiance's heart for his patience (and for agreeing with everything I say).

"Make a list of everything you want to do," he so genuinely says. I gave him my, "that's not helpful" look and went back to the guest room to continue pouting, waiting for him to follow me in and baby me. Well he didn't and I eventually moved on to my trusty distraction - planning our wedding.

This morning, I still had that itch to do something, anything, outside of my normal routine. I am proud to say that I went to the gym this morning which I shamefully have to admit is located in my apartment building. Note to self - go to the gym!

As I sit here in my cube at work, pretending to work, I thought about what fiance said and I made a "Want To Do List". A few items on there are long term goals, because let's be honest, I am not ready to run a marathon (I can run/walk 2 miles though....). so that being said, I moved on to a feasible goal -starting a blog. I've thought about starting one numerous times while reading wedding blog after blog. But never thought I had anything to say.

Well I decided to fiance for a while and find a new avenue to channel my "there must be more to this" attacks.

And with that said...Hello world, I am here.I hope you'll enjoy my tidbits as much as I'll enjoy writing them.

Saludos!

Miss Cafe

0 comments:

Post a Comment